1/7 Photos of Catalan Tomato Bread
Spanish recipe from Recipe Gold Mine site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice loaf in half horizontally.
- 2Set halves, cut side upon a 15 x 12-inch baking sheet.
- 3Broil about 4 inches from heat until toasted, about 2 minutes.
- 4If crust side is soft, turn over and toast 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- 5Cut garlic clove in half.
- 6Rub cloves over cut surface of bread.
- 7Brush or drizzle bread with oil.
- 8Cut tomato in half horizontally; rub cut sides over toast, squeezing slightly to release juices.
- 9Cut bread into 1 1/2-inch wide wedges and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catalan Tomato Bread
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 693.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 10.5 g