A very savory guacamole to be served on toasted or grilled bread. Found on Tapena wines website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 oil packed anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar, preferably aged
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 avocados, pitted and diced
- 1 plum tomato, cut in half and grated, discard skin
- 1Place the garlic, anchovies, parsley, and salt in mortar and, using pestle, mash into a paste. Whisk in olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice. Set dressing aside.
- 2Place avocados in a bowl and mash until smooth. Stir in tomato and dressing, taste for seasoning, add more lemon as necessary.
- 3Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes to allow flavors to meld, then serve with favorite toasted bread or chips.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Catalan Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (538 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.3
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 300.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: