Great for your trick or treaters!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 6 thin pretzel twists, loops broken off (loops will resemble candy canes)
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles (sprinkles)
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- green food coloring paste (icing)
- 12 unfrosted cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups canned milk chocolate frosting
- 12 chocolate Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 package yellow decorating frosting
- 1Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- 2Melt chocolate chips in a small bowl in microwave as bag directs.
- 3For cat's tails, dip pretzel loops in chocolate, remove excess, place on lined baking sheet and sprinkle with Jimmies.
- 4Refrigerate until needed.
- 5Spoon 1 Tbsp vanilla frosting into a small ziptop bag; set aside.
- 6Tint rest grass-green with the food color.
- 7Frost top of cupcakes with green frosting.
- 8For each cupcake: Insert a tail into frosting at top right, letting part of tail extend over the side.
- 9Reserve 1 tsp chocolate frosting.
- 10Spoon rest into a small ziptop bag.
- 11Snip 1/4inch off corner and pipe cat's body (like a large"C") and legs.
- 12Press point of chocolate Kiss into frosting for head.
- 13Snip tiny tip off corner of bag with vanilla frosting- pipe whiskers.
- 14Pipe eyes with yellow icing Dip a toothpick into reserved chocolate frosting; use to make cat's ears.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cat Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (970 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 166.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow decorating frosting