Recipe by watchandcook
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Our family has been requesting this recipe for many years - its easy and very filling.
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crispy and broken into small pieces
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hash browns according to package instructions until brown and crispy.
- Add beaten eggs and cheddar cheese.
- Cook until eggs are done as you like them and at end of cooking time, add in bacon bits.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve to hungry family and friends!