1/2 Photos of Castroville Special
Toni in Colorado's Note:
This is a sandwich recipe that I got from "365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian". Be sure to use a crusty type roll. Use a sweet onion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Drain artichoke hearts over a small bowl, reserving marinade.
- 3Coarsley chop artichokes.
- 4With a spoon, spread some marinade on the bottom half of a crusty roll.
- 5Place equal amounts of chopped artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms and cheese inside each roll.
- 6Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- 7Bake until cheese melts and sandwich is heated through, 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Castroville Special
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 697.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 21.1 g