1/3 Photos of Castle Burger Bites
I found this recipe in a Pillsbury Appetizer Cookbook. It is a great addition to casual get-togethers. Kids and adults really enjoy the tiny bites of burger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1Heat oven to 375F.
- 2Seperate dough into 12 breadsticks.
- 3Cut each breadstick into 4 pieces; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 375F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5Immediately remove from cookie sheet; place on wire racks.
- 6Cool 5 minutes or until slightly cooled.
- 7Split each in half, keeping tops and bottoms together to form miniature buns.
- 8Reduce oven temp to 350F.
- 9Beat egg in medium bowl; add onion, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 10Stir in bread crumbs.
- 11Add ground beef; mix well.
- 12Press ground beef mixture into thin layer in bottom of ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- 13Bake at 350F for 14 to 16 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- 14Cut into 48 rectangles (8 strips crosswise and 6 strips lengthwise).
- 15Fill buns with miniature burgers.
- 16Place ketchup in small bowl for dipping sauce.
- 17Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Castle Burger Bites
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 71.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough