- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove pressed garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red cayenne pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend soy sauce, water, olive oil, garlic, oregano leaves, ground cumin and ground cayenne pepper; pour over chicken breasts in a large plastic food storage bag.
- Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Turn bag over several times to coat pieces.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over once.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill about 5 inches from hot coals.
- Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center.
- (Or, place chicken on rack of broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5- 6 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center.).