Directions See How It's Made
- Shift the cocoa and sugar together into a medium-sized saucepan.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the water, and stir into the cocoa and sugar until it is a smooth paste. Begin heating the mixture, stirring it with a whisk, and gradually pour in the milk.
- Continue stirring with the whisk as you bring the liquid to a simmer.
- Allow the chocolate to simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often, until it is thick, glossy and completely smooth.
- Serve steaming hot in coffee mug.