1/2 Photos of Castanha-Do-Pará (Brazil Nuts)
Brazil nuts are said to resemble macadamia nuts and even coconuts. This is an everyday snack in Brazil.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat broiler, and arrange nut meats on a cookie sheet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over them.
- 2Place under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until nuts are heated through.
- 3Remove from oven, pat nuts dry with paper towels. Place in a paper bag with salt.
- 4Shake the bag to coat with salt and serve warm. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Castanha-Do-Pará (Brazil Nuts)
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3214.3
- Calories from Fat 2954
- Total Fat 328.3 g
- Saturated Fat 72.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 34.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 64.9 g