Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My sister showed me how to make these burgers & I loved them.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4-1 cup crushed barbecue potato chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices cheese slices (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Form the meat mixture into patties.
- Cook the patties on the grill until no longer pink in the middle.
- Top with cheese slices, if using. Remove from the grill once the cheese is melted.
I don't know that we could taste the barbecue chips, but it was still a tasty burger (made with turkey)!
Very nice and simple burger recipe. I followed the recipe as written and was rewarded with a juicy, flavorful cheeseburger. Made for Best of 2010 Cookbooks Game.
Great burger! Made without the salt and on the stove top. Easy and so good. Thanks Aly14 for sharing the recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010.