1/1 Photo of Cassis-Splashed Melon With French Vanilla Ice Cream & Blackb
This is a super easy summer dessert that could easily be served to guests. The adult version includes cassis, a French liqueur. You could easily adjust this for kids by omitting the cassis. This idea came from Rachael Ray. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off a sliver of each melon wedge bottom, so that they will sit nicely on a plate.
- 2Pour 2 tablespoons of cassis liqueur or syrup across each melon wedge.
- 3Scoop 1 ball of ice cream onto each wedge of melon.
- 4Garnish each with blackberries and serve.
- 5Simple as that!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cassis-Splashed Melon With French Vanilla Ice Cream & Blackb
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 98.4 mg
- Sodium 88.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g