Recipe by Bitsie
Fast to make and kid pleasing. DH likes this too. Got this recipe from a Pamperd Chef party and adapted it a little for my family.
Top Review by Jellyqueen
Great recipe. Easy to make and loved the crust. I was afraid that the crust would be a little soggy, so I cooked it for about 5 minutes before I put the meat mixture into it, then cut back on the cook time about 5 minutes, to keep the edges from getting too brown. I used Italian seasonings. DH and DD both commented on how good this recipe was. Thanks for the great recipe.
- 1 package frozen crescent dinner roll, thawed
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 cups grated cheese
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw frozen crescent rolls.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9x13 pan with thawed rolls (press seams together).
- Brown meat& onion, drain.
- Add tomatoes, garlic powder, Italian or Greek seasoning, brown sugar, salt,& pepper.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Spread meat mixture evenly over dough in dish.
- Drain mushrooms& sprinkle over meat mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes then top with grated cheese.
- Return to oven& cook until cheese is melted& bubbly.
- Let set 10 minutes before serving.