1/4 Photos of Casserole Spinach
I love spinach and I love mushrooms, so this is a great combination for me. You can also leave out the mushrooms for an easy creamed spinach recipe if you have picky eaters. Make it for a quick & easy vegetable with dinner, or freeze it for another day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Drain the cooked spinach well, squeezing out excess liquid.
- 3Saute mushrooms in butter in large skillet for about 5 minutes or until tender. Quickly steam off some, but not all, of the excess liquid.
- 4Add soup, sour cream and garlic powder to mushrooms. Mix well.
- 5Stir spinach into mushroom mixture until well blended.
- 6Spread spinach mixture in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish coating in cooking spray.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- 8NOTE: Cover and refrigerate or freeze at this point if desired. Thaw completely before baking.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Casserole Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 703.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g