Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Sauce mix to use instead of creamy soups in casserole recipes. Low fat, low sodium.
Make and share this Casserole Sauce Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup instant chicken bouillon, low sodium
- 2 tablespoons instant onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- Blend all dry ingredients and store in a glass jar.
- When ready to use, combine 1/3 c mix with 1 1/4 c water and mix well.
- This substitutes for 1 10oz can of soup.