Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is something that can freeze well.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 (15 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces cooked lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shedded
- Brown ground beef in a skillet until done, drain. Stir in the suace.
- Layer the ground beef, noodles, cottage cheese and mozarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350.
This was wonderful added some basil and some organo and a few more seasonings tasted great.
The recipe tastes fine, but for new cooks who might like to use this recipe, there aren't enough details included so that a newbie could figure it out. There aren't any details stating in what order the layering occurs, how to avoid it sticking to the pan, etc. As a recipe, not very helpful I'm afraid. I'm sorry.