Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
haven't tried it yet
Make and share this Casserole in a Pumpkin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons dry onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 lbs browned ground turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Cut off top of pumpkin. Clean out insides.
- Combine all incredients except pumpkin.
- Stuff this mixture into the pumpkin.
- Bake for 1 hour or until pumpkin is cooked.