1 hr 20 mins
haven't tried it yet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut off top of pumpkin. Clean out insides.
- 3Combine all incredients except pumpkin.
- 4Stuff this mixture into the pumpkin.
- 5Bake for 1 hour or until pumpkin is cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Casserole in a Pumpkin
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 140.7 mg
- Sodium 623.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 60.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup