Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
- 1 cup cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, and drain.
- Cook noodles in boiling water until done, drain.
- Combine all ingredients, except cheese.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 9 x 13 inch pan or larger.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 50-60 minutes .
- 350 degrees.
This is a very good dish.Overall,it is a crowd-pleaser.I will definitely make it again.
Very Good Recipe, my husband said that it needed more of a kick to it next time I make it. I also used swiss cheese as a layer in the middle because I had it on hand and that made it really cheesy!!! I will make it again that is for sure.