Recipe by Sassy in da South
This is one of those dinners in a dish. Just add some bread of choice and a tossed salad and you'll have a quick and easy meal.
Top Review by JenzyGirl
This was a nice quick meal especially for a week night. My mom used to make something similar using creamed corn, mushrooms and sliced black olives. Next time I think I may add the mushrooms. Thank you for a simply fast week night meal. Served with loaf of bread (frozen bread dough that I let rise while I was at work).
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb chicken
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown onions and meat.
- Season meat mixture with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Boil the noodles in water for 6 minutes and drain.
- Drain corn.
- Mix all ingredients and turn into a two-quart greased casserole dish.
- Bake 30 minutes.