Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a microwave recipe I've had a long time. But with the heat of summer coming on I'm thinking of doing more baking in the microwave.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first eight (8) ingredients.
- Add oil; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in carrots, pineapple, and pecans.
- Transfer to an 8-inch round microwave-safe casserole dish (2-quart round Pyrex casserole dish).
- Microwave, uncovered at 70% power for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating a half turn once or until moist area is about 1 1/2-inch in diameter and remains in the center(when touched, cake will cling to your finger while area underneath will be almost dry).
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Invert onto a serving plate.
- Frost cake.
- Store in the refrigerator.