1/3 Photos of Cassava With Pecan and Coconut Jelly Toppings
1 hr 10 mins
It is originally an Asian recipe (Cassava cake) but I added pecan and coconut jelly to make it different and tastier. You need a little bit of hard work preparing the fresh cassava by grating it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a grater to grate the cassava; sqeeze it to remove the juice/liquid.
- 2Put the cassava in a large bowl; add coconut milk,1/2 can of condensed milk (set aside the other half for toppings), vanilla, egg yolk, and brown sugar.
- 3Mix well using an electric mixer or a spatula.
- 4Pour the mixture into a greased round tray.
- 5Bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- 6Remove the baked cassava from oven to add toppings.
- 7Add coconut jelly, pecans and remaining condensed milk.
- 8Return to oven.
- 9Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes then serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cassava With Pecan and Coconut Jelly Toppings
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.4
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 104.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 57.0 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: