Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
My filipina Mother-in-law taught me how to make this filipino dessert and it is soo good. Sad to say, but I can eat a whole tray in a day if I let myself. Most of the ingrediants can be found in an asian market.(RecipeZaar doesn't have Macapuno strings in their recipe list so I added it in parentheses next to coconut milk).
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix all ingrediants in a larage mixing bowl(make sure everything is well incorporated).
- Grease the bottom of a larage 13x10 baking dish.
- Pour mix in to greased 13x10 baking dish and place in oven at 325 for 1hour15min.
- Remove and cool for 30min to 1hr.
- Cut into equal squares. Serve and enjoy! (consistency of cake will be Glutinous).
i tried this and it turned out really well...it was quick and easy to prep...i also found that the taste got better the day after....although, i gave it 4 stars because the top didn't quite brown as much, like the ones with specific toppings....but this is much easier....it also took longer to cook, but it may be because i used a 9x13 dish.....otherwise, it was great...thanks for sharing.