Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely summerish dessert!
- 18 sponge cake fingers
- 3 tablespoons marsala or 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 125 g ricotta cheese
- 1 (250 g) container mascarpone
- 100 g deluxe dark chocolate, grated
- 50 g icing sugar, sifted
- 100 g cut mixed peel
- 15 ml cocoa, sifted
- Place the sponge fingers on a plate and drizzle over half the Marsala or orange juice and use to line the sides of a 500g loaf tin.
- Place the ricotta, mascarpone, grated chocolate, remaining Marsala or orange juice, icing sugar and mixed peel in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the marcarpone mixture into the loaf tin and smooth the top.
- Chill for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, turn out onto a serving plate and dredge with cocoa.