Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious! Found this in a magazine at my Doctors surgery, as our Summer is at Christmas time here in NZ, its the perfect dessert.
- Soften the ice cream.
- Mix in the essence and use to line the base and sides of a 1 litre pudding basin leaving a cavity in the middle for the fruit mixture.
- (A metal basin is good for this recipe) Freeze until firm.
- Whip the cream and sugar together until peaks form.
- Chop the almonds and chocolate.
- Fold the glace fruit, almonds and chocolate into the whipped cream.
- Use to fill the cavity of the ice cream.
- Cover with foil and freeze until firm.
- When ready to serve, dip the basin into very hot water quickly 2 or 3 times then invert and shake sharply onto a serving plate.
- To serve, cut into wedges.