Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. These wonderfully delicious potatoes keeps a crowd of all ages coming back for more. Super easy, I put them in the crock pot before church and they are ready for the potluck lunch 2 short hours later.
- 2 (20 ounce) bags Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- 1 (16 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I use Mexican blend or whatever is on sale)
- 24 ounces sour cream
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- In a large crock pot mix soup and sour cream together. Add the other ingredients and keep mixing them together. Cover, cook on high for 2 hours until it's hot through out.