Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I saw this on Barefoot Contessa but did not really catch all the ingredients so here goes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs of oven warmed cashews
- 3 tablespoons fresh finely chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Warm cashews in a single layer in oven on a cookie sheet while you are making the toss mixture.
- Toss together all the remaining spices and butter.
- Then toss in warm cashews until all is tossed and coated well.
- Serve with a good, cold beer.
- You may use mixed nuts.