1/2 Photos of Cashews and Vegetables
This is so good! tasts like it came from a chinese restaurant. The brown rice is my choice but the noodles are still there if you prefer. The only secret to this is not to overcook the veggies. The prep time is just starting the rice or pasta. The brown rice will take longer so be sure it has plenty of time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put rice or pasta on to cook.
- 2In a wok or large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the frozen vegetables; cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from the wok.
- 3Add whole cashews to the hot wok. (Add more oil, if necessary.) Cook and stir for 2 to 5 minutes or until nuts are browned.
- 4Add stir-fry sauce to the wok. Return vegetables to the wok; gently toss all ingredients together to coat. Heat through. Serve over cooked rice (or pasta). Sprinkle with green onion.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashews and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables