1 hr 10 mins
Cashews and white chocolate are a scrumptious combination. Try other varieties of nuts and chocolate, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Stir together, flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- 3In large mixing bowl, combine margarine, white sugar, and brown sugar.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time - beat until incorporated. Add vanilla.
- 5Gradually, mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate and cashews.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined OR ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 6 to 8 minutes, OR until edges are just turning brown. Do not overbake.
- 8Cool 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheets to cool on rack.
- 9*Cashews - put cashews in a ziplock bag. Close. Use a rolling pin to break cashews into medium to large pieces.
- 10NOTE: Yield and Time to Make depends on size of cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew White Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 141.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g