Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Junior League cookbook
Make and share this Cashew Vegetable Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted cashews
- Press zucchini between paper towels until barely moist. Combine zucchini and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine oil and whipping cream in a small bowl. Beat at high speed of an electric mixer until blended. Add vinegar, mustard, and salt; beat well.
- Pour mixture over vegetables; toss gently. Cover and chill.
- Top with cashews before serving.