Green beans with a fun Asian twist! Recipe from the love, share, cook blog
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sm bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, honey & butter. Set aside.
- 2Place water in a 6 qt saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add lemon juice & green beans. Boil until bright green (about 5 min).
- 3While the beans are cooking, put ice water in a bowl. When the beans are done cooking, drain them in a colander. Plunge them in the ice water & then drain them again. Set aside.
- 4Fry bacon in a lg skillet. Cook until crisp. Remove bacon & leave drippings. Dry bacon w/paper towels. Crumble it & set aside.
- 5Add the peppers & onions to drippings & sauté for 2 minute.
- 6Add beans, cashews & bacon to the skillet. Toss gently.
- 7Add teriyaki mixture & toss again. Cook on low until warmed thru (about 5 min).
- 8Easy to double for a larger crowd.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Teriyaki Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 364.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g