My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and stem mushrooms, chop stems.
- 2Melt butter in a frying pan.
- 3Stir and saute onion and chopped stems.
- 4Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- 5Stuff caps, mounding and compressing stuffing slightly into a rounded dome.
- 6Chill until ready to use (up to 2 days).
- 7Bake 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 8There are usually about 15 medium mushrooms per pound.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix