Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Clean and stem mushrooms, chop stems.
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Stir and saute onion and chopped stems.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Stuff caps, mounding and compressing stuffing slightly into a rounded dome.
- Chill until ready to use (up to 2 days).
- Bake 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- There are usually about 15 medium mushrooms per pound.
This was very easy. I have been looking for an innovative new way with mushrooms. Seems it is always sausage, spinach, crab or just cheese stuffings. A keeper--again Dancer. Thanks.