Healthy blend of nutrients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken in pieces and fry them in 1 tbsp oil. Set aside.
- 2Fry onion, garlic and spices in 1 tbsp oil 4-5 minutes.
- 3Chop the cashew nuts in a food processor until powdered.
- 4Add cashews and chicken stock to the onion and spices. Cook for 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- 5Add the tomatoes and cook for 20 minutes.
- 6Add the chocolate and spinach. Heat and taste. Add salt or more spices if needed.
- 7Serve with roasted cashew nuts (optional) and whole grain rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Spinach Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.6
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 518.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 42.0 g