Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Healthy blend of nutrients.
Make and share this Cashew Spinach Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the chicken in pieces and fry them in 1 tbsp oil. Set aside.
- Fry onion, garlic and spices in 1 tbsp oil 4-5 minutes.
- Chop the cashew nuts in a food processor until powdered.
- Add cashews and chicken stock to the onion and spices. Cook for 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and spinach. Heat and taste. Add salt or more spices if needed.
- Serve with roasted cashew nuts (optional) and whole grain rice.
I added the chicken back in with the tomatoes.
Easy recipe to double and I think it would freeze well.
Next time I'll increase the spices a bit, although it is better the second night.
Will probably make it again.