1/1 Photo of Cashew, Shrimp & Pea Salad
Based on a recipe from Sunset's cookbook, Quick Cuisine. It's a favorite of mine! And it really is quick -- no cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 1/2 cups roasted salted cashews or 1 1/2 cups unsalted cashews
- 4 cups frozen baby peas, thawed and drained (20 ounce package)
- 1 cup green onion, thinly sliced, including tops
- 2 large stalk celery, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 3/4 lb small cooked shrimp
- 6 -8 large butter lettuce leaves, washed and crisped
- dill sprigs (optional for garnish)
- 1Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- 2Set aside 2 tablespoons of the cashews. Combine remaining nuts, peas, onions, celery, and shrimp.
- 3Gently mix in dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Line a serving platter or bowl with lettuce.
- 5Spoon salad into center; garnish with reserved cashews and, if desired, dill.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew, Shrimp & Pea Salad
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.8
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 175.8 mg
- Sodium 668.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: