Recipe by MizzNezz
This is a lovely, tasty shrimp. I serve it with a side of rice and a green vegetable.
Top Review by Trinket
Very flavorful! Makes for a great presentation with all of the colors from the fresh ingredients. Next time I make it I will probably reduce the amount of cashews. Thanks MizzNezz!
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in lg skillet; add shrimp, green onions, and red pepper.
- Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add peas, broth, salt and ginger.
- Cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce and cornstarch; Stir in to shrimp and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cashews.