Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from my Mom. It's great as a potluck dish. Dress the salad right before serving.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 ounces cashews
- 5 tablespoons bacon bits
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Combine all salad ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small tupperware dish with a lid.
- Just before serving, shake the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.