- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 -2 cup raw cashews (2 makes the salad more of a meal)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (crasins)
- 1 bunch mint, diced
- 1 bunch scallion, diced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook quinoa with 2 cups of water (per 1 cup of uncooked quinoa). Otherwise follow package directions.
- Cool quinoa.
- Add all items through scallions.
- Mix together honey, salt, oil, garlic powder, lime juice together and add to the salad, toss to coat.
- Let the salad sit in the refrigerator a few hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- If making the night before, hold back the cashews and cranberries (mix in the day of). The cashews can get soft if they sit too long in the salad.