Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Its very tasty! The more the number of delights you eat, the more you begin to love it! Its very nutritious too!
Top Review by Mirj
I made two batches of these last night, one with almonds and the other with cashews, and left out the saffron (my kids don't appreciate the good things in life). The almond batch was gone in 3 hours, the cashew batch by this morning. I also baked them on parchment paper in a medium over for about an hour, and they came out great!
- 2 cups cashew nuts, powdered
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 -3 pieces saffron, dipped in milk
- cardamom powder
- butter paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cashewnut powder, sugar and cardamom powder with little milk mixed with saffron.
- Make heart shapes out of the above dough.
- Put it between 2 butter papers.
- Now put all the delights in a frying pan on very slow flame.
- After 3 hours, remove the butter paper and enjoy the delights!