One of my favourite recipes, I often make this if we're having guests. From 'Super Food Ideas' magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt ghee or butter, in a large pan over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic& onions and cook, stirring, for 3 mins, or until onions are golden.
- 3Stir in curry paste, coriander, and nutmeg.
- 4Cook for 2 min, or until fragrant.
- 5Add chicken and cook for 5 mins, or until chicken is browned.
- 6Add cashwes, cream, and coconut milk.
- 7Bring to the boil.
- 8Reduce heat.
- 9Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 40 mins, or until chicken is tender.
- 10Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Nut Butter Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.1
- Calories from Fat 678
- Total Fat 75.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.7 g
- Cholesterol 262.0 mg
- Sodium 257.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 40.0 g