Cashew Mushroom Stroganoff
- Place cashews in a shallow pan and warm slightly in a 250 degree oven. Keep warm until serving.
- Then, in a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and saute garlic and onions until onions are soft but not brown.
- Add mushrooms and tamari soy sauce and cook until tender.
- Add tomato paste and mix thoroughly, cooking about 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly add sour cream, combining all ingredients well.
- Serve stroganoff over a bed of brown rice, cover with toasted cashew nuts and garnish with the parsley and paprika.