Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From "All Time Favorite Recipes". Cook time includes chill time.
Make and share this Cashew Macadamia Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped cashews (salted or unsalted)
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts (salted or unsalted)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Line 9 inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan; butter foil.
- Cover bottom of prepared pan with chocolate chips.
- Combine cashews, macadamia nuts, butter, sugar and corn syrup in large heavy skillet; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted and and sugar is dissolved.
- Increase heat to medium; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to cling together and turns medium golden brown (about 10 minutes).
- Pour mixture over chocolate ships in pan, spreading evenly.
- Cool(approximately 40 minutes).
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm (approximately 3 hours).
- Remove from pan; peel off foil.
- Break into pieces.