Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
You won't find this at your favourite local deli.
- 3⁄4 lb cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, grated coarsely
- 1⁄4 lb celery, thinly sliced
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons French dressing
- 2 ounces cashews or 2 ounces peanuts, coarsely chopped
- black pepper
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Combine the vegetables and kiwi fruit into a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Just before serving toss the peanuts into the salad, season with some black pepper and garnish if you wish with some fresh parsley.