Found this recipe while digging through my mom's - I think I made these in 7th grade Home-Ec class (that's when they still taught it in middle school). Anyway, these are delicious and easy for kids to make, with a little help. Serving size was not included on the recipe, so I'm guessing.
- 12 ounces white almond bark (about 6 cubes)
- 1 1⁄2 cups roasted salted cashews
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Melt six (6) cubes bark (12 ounces) in a medium sized pan on low heat.
- Combine nuts and chow mein noodles.
- Stir into bark and stir mixture until well coated.
- Drop by teaspoonful into candy cups or onto waxed paper.
- Cool completely. Can be stored for several weeks in airtight container.