1/2 Photos of Cashew Haystacks Candy
Found this recipe while digging through my mom's - I think I made these in 7th grade Home-Ec class (that's when they still taught it in middle school). Anyway, these are delicious and easy for kids to make, with a little help. Serving size was not included on the recipe, so I'm guessing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces white almond bark (about 6 cubes)
- 1 1/2 cups roasted salted cashews
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1Melt six (6) cubes bark (12 ounces) in a medium sized pan on low heat.
- 2Combine nuts and chow mein noodles.
- 3Stir into bark and stir mixture until well coated.
- 4Drop by teaspoonful into candy cups or onto waxed paper.
- 5Cool completely. Can be stored for several weeks in airtight container.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Haystacks Candy
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark