1/2 Photos of Cashew Golden Rice
Baby Kato's Note:
This is a wonderful quick and easy rice dish. It makes a great side dish for chicken, pork or lamb. I hope you will enjoy this subtle dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size pot, add water, bouillion cubes, onion powder and turmeric.
- 2Bring to a rapid boil.
- 3Remove from heat and add rice, stir gently.
- 4Cover and return to stove and simmer on low heat till all water is absorbed. (15 - 20 minutes).
- 5Once all water has been absorbed remove pot from stove and let sit covered for 5 minutes.
- 6Fluff rice with a fork and add nuts, raisins, candied ginger and chopped chives.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Golden Rice
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.4
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 1133.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: