1/3 Photos of Cashew Filled Phyllo Cigars
This may look hard to make but is an easy appetizer lightly filled with spices and cashews. Serve as an appetizer, accompaniment to a salad or as a replacement for breadsticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Pan roast cashews and coriander seed just to release aroma, cool and crush.
- 3Place in bowl with basil, and garlic salt.
- 4Whisk oil, butter and egg white together set aside.
- 5Lay one phyllo sheet short side toward you.
- 6Brush oil mixture over surface and sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons over the sheet.
- 7Fold sheet down toward you, brush oil mixture and sprinkle 1 teaspoon over folded sheet.
- 8Roll sheet into a cigar shape.
- 9Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet pan.
- 10Brush cigar with oil and slice in half on a slight angle.
- 11Repeat with remaining sheets.
- 12Bake for 8 minutes till golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Filled Phyllo Cigars
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g