Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice dinner to serve to company
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup finely chopped lightly salted cashews
- In a small saucepan, combine apricot preserves, mustard and curry powder. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until preserves are melted.
- Dip chicken in apricot mixture, then roll in cashews.
- Place chicken in a greased 15x10x2-inch baking pan; bake in preheated 375-degree oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is done; bring remaining sauce to a boil and serve with chicken.