Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great dip with the zing of fresh garlic and the slight sweetness of cashews. Good with fresh veggies for dipping. Not sure where I found this, possibly at randomgirl.com?
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 3 -7 cloves garlic (depends on your tastes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 cup water
- Put all ingredients except water in food processor.
- Add about 1/2 cup water and process.
- Add more water as needed to get the right consistency.
- Kepp it thicker for a dip, add more water for a dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour, till chilled.
Yum. Taste a little like hummus. I really liked this. Served with wheat crakers and pita bread. It was great. Thaks for posting.