- 4 (8 ounce) skin-on red red snapper fillets
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed cashews
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon
- 2 ounces white wine
- salt and pepper
For Coconut Rum Sauce
- 1⁄2 can coconut cream, such as coco lopez
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash filets and dip each in egg wash (eggs mixed with milk), then roll in crushed cashews until encrusted.
- Saute in olive oil and butter until golden brown on each side.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, wine and lemon.
- Finish in oven, being careful not to overcook.
- Garnish with rum sauce, carrots and tomatoes.
- For Sauce: Mix all ingredients in small saucepan, bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Serve warm.