Recipe by Sophaholic
From Adelphia Seafood
Top Review by mama smurf
Delicious! Made this for Spring PAC 2014 and followed the instructions only adding a little coconut to the cashews like a previous reviewer did. Great dish and so simple! Definately a keeper. I served this with your recipe#164384#164384 another great dish and we had a wonderful dinner. Thank you.
- 2 lbs fresh mahi mahi, cut into four each 8oz . portions
- 1 cup chopped cashews, unsalted
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Mix cornstarch with cayenne pepper and spread on a flat tray or dish.
- Pour coconut milk in a shallow bowl.
- Place chopped cashews in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge fish portions top only in cornstarch mixture shaking off excess.
- Dip top of fillet (with the cornstarch) into the coconut milk then lay on chopped cashews.
- Place on lightly oiled baking dish, cashew side up.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until golden.