Delicious and easy...crusty chicken with a light sauce made from the pan drippings. Can also use almonds or pecans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken into thin strips.
- 2Dredge in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- 3Dip in beaten egg.
- 4Crush nuts in food processor with bread crumbs until finely chopped, but not mushy.
- 5Dredge chicken in nut mixture.
- 6Fry in hot oil until browned on both sides.
- 7Add cognac and butter to pan drippings and boil for a minute.
- 8Pour over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Crusted Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.9
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 422.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 23.8 g