Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Nice crunchy, nutty cookies.
Make and share this Cashew Crunch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped cashews
- Beat butter at medium speed with electric mixer.
- Gradually add sugars, mixing well.
- Add egg and vanilla extract, beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and creaqm of tartar; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing after each addition.
- Stir in cashews.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoon onto lightly greased sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
These were soooo good! I made these as directed. I'll definitely make these again! Next time, I might add a drizzle of chocolate (just to make them a little more decadent). Thank you for posting this recipe!
A Pillsbury Bakeoff great!
These are lovely! Quick, simple, and not overly sweet. I pretty much left the recipe intact but I did use 1/2 cup of margarine and 1/2 cup of apple sauce (instead of 1 cup of butter). I also replaced the brown sugar by Splenda Brown Sugar Mix. Thanks Shington :)