1/1 Photo of Cashew Craisin Salad
october sky's Note:
A delicious salad that goes with any type of celebration. I received this recipe from my mom, and its a favorite at our family gatherings. The addition of the Craisins adds a nice sweetness to this salad. It makes plenty, so if serving for a small family, you may want to half the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs of romaine mixed greens
- 8 ounces cashews
- 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup craisins (or more to taste)
- 2Mix vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, onion, and poppy seeds together in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- 3Shake well, until mixed.
- 4Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 6 to 8 hours.
- 5To Assemble:.
- 6Combine the romaine mixed greens, cashews, swiss cheese, and craisens together in a large bowl. Mix Well.
- 7Just before serving, toss salad with the dressing.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Craisin Salad
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.4
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 182.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: